Sunday, March 27, 2011

11 days more. #wwcbjiayou

My studies is still crappy. I am still not doing anything, but I guess it is all because of band. Yeah band. Speaking about band, we went for a mini syf exchange at AMK yesterday which 15 other bands appeared too that includes BP, Coral, St Pat, SCGS, Whitley etc. The feeling is like seriously a real SYF. I was so nervous, for no reason. As usual, I screwed up the usual parts, but I wasn't feeling dejected as I know I have to work so much more harder than before. It is the FINAL and LAST stretch already. Of course, the band did well. This could be our best performance so far. Loving this. ;) BUT, we still have a lot of things to do and the effort needed is humongous!

11 days, just this 11 days. We need to work so much more harder, for that G.O.L.D
Jiayou Westwood Concert Band. We can do it.


Percussion, I love you guys! :D

No comments: