Sunday, July 3, 2011

I care more than I do.

#july'swish: is to study and chiong for the last remaining 3 mths...

I should be studying but I just don't feel like it and don't have the mood to do it. I have no idea why but yeah.
It is a new month. Bleahx. I took my O level Chinese oral yesterday. Should it be a good thing that the examiner kept prompting me? I tried my best to keep on the conversation non-stop and not stop, but I just can't do it. :( I just hope for the best!!!!

Seriously miss band just so much!!!!! Looking thru photos and old blog posts especially the ones when Crystal and I leaded the section. :'(

I wanna go band so badly like per normal, I NEED A BAND. -_-
I am deciding if I should join snyo, I need to submit the application before O levels. :\ I need to get opinions from Mr Wong~

Shall blog again! I wanna update the songs in my iPod touch! :)

No comments: