Sunday, January 23, 2011

Music is the universal language of mankind. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Outre-Mer

  1. I'm upset. I didn't get to get my cny clothes, and this is crap. I've spend more money again, yes, money issues. :( I sincerely apologise to my friends if I've been so crappy for insulting myself. And you're there persuading me up and down. 
  2. I'm also upset. I'm not handling my studies well. Thus, causing myself to be in a fucking bad mood due to lack of sleep issues.
  3. I'm also very upset. Syf is less than 4 months. The band is not waking up. They are still thinking April is a long way to go. What is this? Do they really have a goal in their mind? I re visited the band blog's 2009's posts, Charlotte's batch. I feel so stupid to skip band once/twice. Seriously, so stupid. I wonder how do those people that always skip band feels? Don't they feel CRAP, when their juniors can play better than them when they are in the senior position? Don't they feel like SHIT, when they realise they can't play as well as their fellow mates? Do they? I hope they do feel like how am I now. Although I am in Secondary 4 now, but when I thought of the SK Percussionist (Yin Hui), I feel CRAP. And is so motivated to do my best, in my very last year in the Secondary school band.


Here it goes again. I'm complaining.

No comments: