Sunday, January 16, 2011

Without music, life would be a mistake.




Second week of school already.
I witnessed the release of the 2010 O level results. I've a goal now, and somehow I have decided on which course/poly already. But the point is, how am I going to shoot up to my goal. Like my l1r4 is 30+ and then the goal is 13. By hook or by crook, I am going to do it. Think about it again, I don't think I am like doing as many revisions as possible. Argh :(
At least a good point to note is that, I am concentrating better in class. Not only that, trying not to sleep till 4.30pm it is also a difficulty to me already! Not to fall asleep is the challenge I posted it to myself, if I can overcome this, I am sure that I can overcome and difficulties!

I'm facing 2011 a positive point of view. I won't want to have a negative point of view. I must not allow that to happen, because I am sure if that happens, I'll become dejected and emotional.

This year, not only 'O' levels year, it also include me retaking piano grade 6 theory exam and also piano grade 7 practical exam. I somehow have low confidence for my practical, because once I fail it, I have to learn a new syllabus. It is hard to explain, but ya, sighhhhhhhhh. :(

Shall post till here, please comment me people. :)

No comments: