Sunday, March 13, 2011

24 more days. #wwcbjiayou

It is pass midnight already so it's considered a Sunday!!! :)))
I purposely went to cancel my Chinese tuition today. Basically is because I want some rest for the upcoming band camp :) And also I hope to 1) Finish up my last few sub questions of my theory paper, 2) do at least 2 chemistry topic revisions and maybe 1 e math topic? 3) Hoping to pack ALL my sec3 notes (hope i will not be indolent) 4) Pack my camp bag 5) Finish up camp preparations if not finished yet 6) do my homework

Not according to priority though. So many things, but let's see how many will I do uh.....

Such an indolent person I am, seriously. Argh stop procrastinating man.. :(

Anyway bought a new bag today. Hehe I love my bag. Plain but nice though, gonna use it for camp! :)) Thanks Yasmin for the accompany so late at 7pm!!! :)

No comments: