Wednesday, March 9, 2011

28 days left. #wwcbjiayou

I just feel like posting since it's the last few days of term 1! And surprisingly, not much homework. And I seriously have no idea how to revise. Any suggestions? :((((( This sucks.

Anyway, should be getting my term 1 report card any sooner. But it doesn't matters to a Sec 4, because you don't depend on this for the 'O' levels. I predicted to be doing very badly, and cfm plus chop get scolded. But what to do? :( Next is prelim 1 le. Gonna jiayou since I'm gna pass out in a month's time. Hais, time flies yeah?

Gonna leave the main band and become an alumni.
Gonna chiong chiong chiong like mad as an 'O' level student. Everything is competitive!
Gonna leave band friends, and join back normal friends.
Gonna graduate in Westwood Secondary School in October.

Time flies, I remember I used to hate being in Westwood. Now I really dreaded leaving everything in Westwood. Friends, teachers etc. Seriously.. I will miss wearing uniforms+school shoes+tying hair to school+waking up early for school etc. Ha ha ha ha.

Time really flies. This sucks..... Have already seen 3 batches of band seniors passing out. Now it is my turn. Oh god...

No comments: