Saturday, June 18, 2011

pull it thru

A month plus has passed.

First of all. I've officially passed out from Westwood Concert Band. No longer the secretary of the band anymore, no longer the right hand man of Lois & Lipin, no longer the section leader of percussion, no longer being part of the main band anymore. And everything, have to add the word 'ex'.

Have to sincerely thank all my wonderful batch and band mates for the wonderful memories that they have given me. All these are priceless moments that I can no longer retrieve them back but only in my minds. Those memories will definitely be missed by me. Have to also thank my fellow batch mates, for their patience and tolerance that they have given me. I am always causing trouble to them, even till days before we passed out.
Regrets is definitely something we had. One regrets I had is not being able to be part of our graduation performance and that is something, I really regret. Why didn't I take care of my health properly in the first place?

Well, it is all over, and all I have to do is to cherish the moments I have left right in front of me. :)

Secondly, the 'O' Level Mother Tongue Examination.
This sucks. I only put in my utmost effort at the very last minute, and I really do wonder if that really helps. I shall not mention much about it since it is all over. And all we have to look forward is the Listening Comprehension and the Oral Examination that most probably can help pull my grades up  though :)

Thirdly, finally got together at a gathering cum bbq for band alumni people. And catch up a lot with my lovely 9 girls. Sandra went away :((
Nothing much, becuz I have already told them my heartfelt words. :D

Prelim 1 is coming, and I am NOT prepared. I swear.
I hate myself becuz I could have done a lot more instead of always ALWAYS procrastinating.
What the shit. -_-
It is less than half a month left, just have to make use of what I have!

Till then~!

No comments: