Friday, June 24, 2011

Too used to something, doesn't mean a thing.

Just feel like posting, since I'm using the laptop and have no intentions to hit the books today.

Went back to band today secretly. Well, we ain't suppose to go back, but have been sneaking back quite often. And I think I should stop for a period till O's is over, becuz I need to concentrate on my studies. Seriously, I need get back on track.
It seems like without CCAs nowadays is a bitch man. On every Wed/Fri/Sat, you've got no lessons, you just think of band and thought you should go back. Or if you've lessons, all you think of is CCA. Well, that is the case for me.


A fact now: PRELIM 1 IS LESS THAN A WEEK. FUCK YEAH THIS SHIT. (Y)
I am definitely NOT prepared for prelim 1.
I already expected the results, know what would happen, and confirm guilty plus regret. I need to achieve my goals. Sighs... I need to stop procrastinating for god's sake.

Oh welllls.

Something random before I go off. :)
A board that Amalina, the mastermind, combined forces with Yingxuan and gather all 49 friends of mine and Mr D. Chua to take picture for my bday. So sweeeeeet. Although I hinted Amalina for a gift, but this was so unexpected.
(Marcus and Wr trying to disturb me!)



Toodles!~

No comments: